Ovaprim is a potent ovulating/spermiating agent to promote and facilitate reproduction of many species of fish. Ovaprim is a stable solution that contains Ova-RH and a dopamine inhibitor. Time to ovulation following injection is highly predictable, with high egg fertility and viability.
DOSE - A general dose of Ovaprim is 0.5 ml per kilogram of body weight. This dose may vary among species and locations. Ensure that an adequate ratio of males and females are induced at the same time.
- Induce maturation within a spawning season
- Advance spawning date
- Coordinate and synchronize spawning times
- Increase milt production including increased sperm count
- Induce maturation in difficult species
- Induce spawning in the most important and difficult to spawn species